Documents required at the time of Admission:
Self attested photocopied:
Assessment Schedule & Procedure of B.Ed. Students:- Evaluation is an indispensible part of the educational process. The progress of students in all the programmes is evaluated at various levels. In our college we have a unique system of internal evaluation i.e. Continuous comprehensive Evaluation to assess the performance of students at various level of course like-the entry level, in between the term and at the end of the term in the form of the unit tests, tutorials, midterm exams & summative assessment in the form of pre- university examinations. Along with the theory assessment the practical session in the form of grades and a mock viva is also conducted to assess the oral capabilities, content knowledge and understanding of the pupil teacher.
The CCE based schedule of assessment is as follows-
- Valuation of entry behavior of students in the beginning.
- Formative Assessment 1. (After the completion of ¼ syllabus.)
- Formative Assessment 1. (After the completion of ¾ syllabus.)
- Assessment of microteaching Session.
- Assessment of teaching practice Session.
- Assessment of Internship programme.
- Summative Assessment in the form of pre- university exams.
- Assessment through mock-viva.
- Assessment on the basis of performance in community based projects.
- Assessment on the basis of participation in various co- curricular activities i.e. seminars, presentation, debates, extempore & other competitions during the whole session.
- Final university exam (Theory & practical).
We give continuous feedback to students to improve their performance.